Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sad Heart


This Candle is for those whose lives were taken in VA.
Normally, I would be posting about things we are doing in Crocheter's Attic. I feel very sad right now because of the young people who died in VA. It saddens me that our young people like the young man who killed them are so sick in their minds. I wonder if they as children ever were taught about God. If His virtues, a life lead by Him were taught to them in their childhood.

My blog here is about the work that I do personally and about the work done by some very special ladies at Crocheter's Attic. Its difficult to talk about that work when I wish that I could reach out and make a difference in the lives of the family members left behind. I pray for comfort for them at this time. It is not like a blanket or a sweater will make a difference. It doesn't feed them nor does it keep them warm.

For now, this blog will stand as is. When I return I will post about our newest stitch, and about some things I'm doing personally.

Until we meet again!
Prayers please!
Leslee
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetersattic/

crochet, Crocheter's Attic, lives taken in VA

2 comments:

Sarah Bear said...

You are not a Lone Ranger with having a sad heart today.

Yesterday, someone turned on the television which, was showing some scenes of the crime. I wasn't able to watch. Instead I placed a prayer to God....

This morning I was reading the front page of the local rag. After reading about yesterday's tradegy, there was another story placed below. Someone decided to kill and skin a yearling of 2. Left the Palimino in a field for everyone to see.

This is a crazy world we live in. I pray someday that there will be no more violence.

Joy said...

That someday will be when we have all gone home. This world could and does have the ability to turn it around. Unfortunately, it won't happen..not to be negative. Even the bible says it won't get better. We can work to try to make it better. For us it will be good for our souls and may help another. Never can tell...Leslee