Monday, April 16, 2007

Eyelet Lace Stitch


A new day has begun and I've been really busy taking care of personal things.

I am working today on that little sweater I started awhile back. I have maybe the last two rows to finish on the second sleeve. Then the pattern calls for ruffles. So I will have to locate the areas where the ruffles are to be placed..then add the ties and its finished.

Today in Crocheter's Attic we are going to learn a new stitch called Eyelet Lace. I was searching for a picture of this. Its not a stitch you see a tutorial for often. It will make an interesting blanket. Eyelet Lace reminds me of a climbing shell..but it isn't climbing if that makes any sense.
The directions are simple too.

I am excited as we have our first two teens in our Crocheter's Attic Teen group. One is my youngest daughter and the other a young lady who found us. It will be interesting to learn how she did. For now I wait, most likely this young lady is in high school right now. They will have the same events we do for awhile until they decide to go in the directions they are interested in. I know that they can influence their peers while learning to do something useful for themselves and others.

This is a short entry today. It seems I'm being pulled in other directions.

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetersattic/
and
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetersatticteens/?yguid=265818116

crochet, Crocheter's Attic, Crocheter's Attic teens

No comments: