Thursday, April 12, 2007

Fun Time!


Hello, Everyone!
I hope this blog finds you all doing well. I had a wonderful opportunity to spend some time with one of my son's on his vacation. It was a surprise for me as I didn't expect the visit. We had a great time watching a movie in the theatre. We saw the Last Mimzy. It was a wonderful movie, I recommend this. But while we waited for the movie time to come we also visited Michael's.

Oh, I have to tell you I saw amazing yarn. They had one full wall of yarn! and another half the store size?well along that wall. I saw yarns from Red Heart that I thought would make wonderful hats and socks. Things to keep us warm. Especially the orphans in the Andes mountains in Peru. It gets very cold there. I saw yarn to make some new things for babies as well.

I have three new grands coming soon. Two in August right after Laurie's wedding, and one in November around the 1st. At this point I do not know who will have what sex. I'm thinking for Holly will be a boy..we will see soon when she has another ultra sound at 26 weeks. Then I will start a layette for her new baby.

I'm a bit turned around. I had something I was going to introduce in Crocheter's Attic. I think I need to think things out a little and then I will post a new blog about what we will be doing. The last thing I posted was about a popcorn stitch and a pinwheel star square. Look for the next blog coming soon!

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetersattic/

No comments: