Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day


Today will be a day of rest. I am currently working on a sweater I started a couple of days ago. I was following a pattern.. The yoke turned out well..It has a nice feel and look to it. But the body was just terrible..the look just didn't go with the yoke. So I ripped it out and I'm adding my own body and sleeves to the sweater. When I finish it will be my own creation. Its been awhile since I created my own pattern. It gives a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.

I'm looking forward to learning how to make the crocheted guidepost sweater. It will be good to work on something for Knit for Kids. I have never had the pleasure of creating sweaters for them to give to those who need. Perhaps these sweaters can be used for other places too.

In Crocheter's Attic I released another square pattern. Its called the Snapdragon Stitch. No one has mentioned it..I'm guessing they are busy with other projects and the Memorial Day weekend.

I want to wish you all a peaceful day. Prayers go out especially for those who left our country to fight in Iraq. Also for those who have passed that we miss in our daily lives.

Until we meet Again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetersattic/

No comments: