Friday, May 18, 2007

Looking Forward to a Creative Weekend!


Hello!
Sorry this is so late in getting written. I went out to run errands and got back much later then I expected to. So, now I'm sitting here listening to "Allegro"...really nice for writing.

Crocheter's Attic ladies seem really busy lately. I just love looking at their work. Some are working on ripple blankets, some booties, socks, and hats.. One lady even found an adult bib. Great for eating lobsters or for that senior in your home that needs tender loving care. I have a lady who just finished making a little five point star ghan. here is the url for it..

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/heartfeltangels/littlestarafghan.html

today Annie's Attic has a beautiful afghan called Nosegays..Its so nice. I would love to do something like that but alas, I usually have very little time and I don't crochet quickly. It looks like fun to do.. I saved it to work on later..who knows? I might be able to find time for it.

We have new members coming into the group which makes it nice as usually we have crafters who have ideas and talents to share with all.
This blog is short. I apologize. I'm in a lot of pain lately. the steriod shots the doctor gave me didn't work. so I'm trying to keep up with things and rest too..

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee