Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Crocheter's Attic projects


Good Evening!


I hope this visit to my blog helps along a peaceful evening. I have enjoyed working on my round ripple blanket tonight. I have a little more of the border and its finished!..I just love to get things done. I think maybe the next project will be either a doily or something for a friend. Not sure what to make for her. She has been so special in my life.


The ladies in Crocheter's Attic have been busy working on multiple things. Some are trying their hands at a regular ripple ghan. What's sweet and loving is that they are trying to help each other learn. A special hug for one who has been spending much time working with another member. These are precious memories in the making. We have some ladies working on a sweater pattern I gave out last week. I did forget to post a new square as I have been suffering tendonitis. I is aggravated by typing..and yes, I'm doing it again...


I was going to finish off the sweater I have posted here for all of you tonight and then realized that besides the left side I still have sleeves to post..so lets see how long this arm lasts ...


Baby Sweater cont.

Left Front


Row 1: With right side facing and smaller size hook, skip first 4sc from Back and join yarn with slip st in next sc; ch 2, hdc in next sc and in each sc across: 28 hdc.


Row 2: (Decrease row): Ch 2, turn; hdc in next hdc and in each hdc across to last 2 hdc, hdc decrease. 27 hdc


Row 3: Ch 2, turn; hdc in next hdc and in each hdc across.


Row 4-8: Repeat Rows 2 and 3 twice, then Repeat Row 2 once more: 24 hdc.


Row 9: (Decrease row): Ch 1, turn; hdc in next hdc and in each hdc across: 23 hdc.


Row 10: (Decrease row): Ch 2, turn; hdc in next hdc and in each hdc across to last 2 hdc, hdc decrease: 22 hdc.


Row 11-16: Repeat Rows 9 and 10, 3 times: 16 hdc.


Rows 17 and 18: Ch 1, turn; hdc in next hdc and in each hdc across to last 2 hdc, hdc decrease: 12 hdc. Finish Off.


All right, I think I need to give my arm and shoulder a rest tonight.. will be back in the morning to share the sleeve with you and then the only thing left is to do the body edging and sleeve edging. This is a very weird pattern but the sweater is adorable. Will also be back with the latest square to be done..


Until we meet again!

Hook's Up!

Leslee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your arm is getting better and you are not stressing it too much.

Joy said...

I am stressing it..how much is too much?..not sure..wishing the 15th were here a bit sooner though..Not for pain management but maybe she can give me a scrip for a brace that will keep my right wrist straight..hard on crocheting..but, I'm a die hard..I will still do it.
hugs,Leslee

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is how I am with my thumb also. I do have a brace that I wear when it is really bad but can't crochet with it on. So, it is suffer and do my thing or be comfortable with brace and do nothing, it totally hinders movement of my thumb. Never really knew how much you can't do without a thumb.