Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Wish For You


My Wish For You
Author: Unknown

Comfort on difficult days,

Smiles when sadness intrudes,

Rainbows to follow the clouds,

Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your heart,

Gentle hugs when spirits sag,

Friendships to brighten your being,

Beauty for your eyes to see,

Confidence for when you doubt,

Faith so that you can believe,

Courage to know yourself,

Patience to accept the truth,

And love to complete your life.

A close friend sent this to me. She is like a sister. I feel her sadness and pain. I feel her joy. We share our lives, our feelings and our craft. I also have another friend. She is newer and still close to me. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. We three are together in this life to help each other along this pathway. I usually write about Crocheter's Attic. I love my group of ladies. They are so near and dear to me. I have been witness to some amazing talent, strength and beauty. They are all flowers in life. "Stopping to smell the roses", takes on a whole new meaning when compared to this group of ladies. Thank God he created them and thanking Him further that He brought us together.

Tomorrow, I will post my normal blog.


Until we meet again!

Hook's Up!

Leslee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waw...your poem is so...romantics

Joy said...

Romantic?..hmm..never thought of it that way.. I was thinking more of what people in my life mean to me. I loved that poem. Although I could never take credit for it.