Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Crocheting blankets


Hello Everyone!

Just getting back to blogging again. We have some new members in Crocheter's Attic. I'm excited as that means more hands to help those in need.

For those who want to continue with the baby sweater pattern I was posting, here is the next part.

Baby Sweater cont.
Back

Row 1: With right side facing and smaller size hook, skip first 4 sc from Right Front and join yarn with slip st in next sc; ch2, hdc in next 55 sc, leave remaining 32 sc unworked: 56 hdc.

Row 2: (Decrease row): Ch 1, turn; hdc in next hdc and in each hdc across to last 2 hdc, hdc decrease: 54 hdc.

Row 3: Ch 2, turn; hdc in next hdc and in each hdc across.

Row 4-15: Repeat Rows 2 and 3 twice; then repeat Row 2, 8 times more: 34 hdc.

Row 16: Ch 1, turn; hdc in next 15 hdc, hdc decrease, hdc in each hdc across to last 2 hdc, hdc decrease: 31 hdc.

Row 17: Ch 1, turn; hdc in next 13 hdc, hdc decrease, hdc in each hdc across to last 2 hdc, hdc decrease; finish off: 25 hdc.

Row 18: Ch 1, turn; hdc in next 12 hdc, hdc decrease, hdc in each hdc across to last 2 hdc, hdc decrease; finish off: 25 hdc.

Tomorrow I will post the left front.. I hope some of you are enjoying this pattern..It is really nice just very different.. I have been working on a round ripple blanket..the pic above is borrowed but is similar to what I'm making..its really pretty. Its in Red Hearts Kitten print. I chose a lavendar to border it..
Well, I am going to scoot for now..

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetersattic/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ripple blanket is so very pretty. And I have a question. Didn't you already post the back to this sweater pattern on the first day?

Joy said...

No ghost. I posted the BODY of the sweater first, then the right front, now the back. I will post in just a few minutes the left front. Its really a beautiful sweater. Just written down in an odd fashion. hugs,Leslee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification.