Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Waking up to a Beautiful Spring Day!


hello!

I woke bright and early this morning at 6:30 a.m. Already I had things flying through my brain about what I wanted to accomplish today. Well, first things first..morning meds, breakfast , etc.
Then as I sat at my desk I was thinking about how beautiful it was this morning. The birds were singing. There is something about how morning smells out in nature. Since my desk and computer are right next to the open window I was able to enjoy it. This morning it was still brisk as the sun hadn't had the chance to warm up the air.

I knew that I had an appointment this morning, so I went into my group to read the morning posts. I saw that I'm not the only one who sleeps in...lol. I shared with them that I finished my baby blue sweater set. I also started another round ripple blanket. I kept seeing this beautiful bright blue/green yarn as I pulled out yarn out of my bag when finishing the little blue sweater.
I knew it would alone make a fantastic blanket for a little one. Then add that the ripple blanket makes a pattern of its own..wonderful tactile for a baby!..I couldn't pass it up.. so, its waiting for me to call it quits on the computer for awhile.

This week in Crocheter's Attic I will post another square for our ladies to work on. Most of them are busy with little projects of their own. I love to give them freedom to work on what moves them. After all, when we are creatively moved to create something regardless of the medium in which is available at hand, we create with passion. Personally, I love crayons, oil crayons and believe it or not..clay!..I painted once with it..fantastic medium to use.

I'm hoping to start some new things to share soon. I just needed to get that little blanket out of my system..you know, moved by the spirit..lol ..so for now I will stop and go get busy!

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the same set up with office and window. And I enjoy being woke up to bird song.

Joy said...

Yes! and there is a lot to be said about the morning air and peacefulness..I love it!