Sunday, May 06, 2007

Springtime


I love May!

Its the month that Spring really kicks in. There are festivals and parades. Coming this next saturday is "Paradise Chocolate Fest".. What's great is that not only is it chocolate but Mother's Day is the very next day. So it promises to be a fun weekend for everyone!

In Crocheter's Attic this week we are looking at a new sweater pattern that was developed from other patterns. Someone put together this sweater pattern and dubbed it the "World's Easiest Sweater" pattern. I'm curious about this not copy writed pattern. Here is the url if you are curious.. http://www.angelfire.com/va/thevelvetpumpkin/sweater.html
We are also working on various different projects. I'm working on an Aunt Jen's sweater. Its really very easy to do. I'm also working on doilies..a lost art really..most people don't make them as they say they are either too hard or not easy to see.

Just recently I picked up a "Keepsake Crochet" by Coats and Clark. They had four doily patterns and all of them, even though they are slotted for intermediate, are easy to do.
Well, I'm off to get into one of those patterns above..

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetersattic/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I do not see any copyright notice on that page so I have to assume that it is okay to use. And you gave the link so if it is copyrighted you gave credit. I think you should be okay. Don't know what she says about use of her patterns on her home page since there is no link to that on this page.

Joy said...

I noticed that she didn't give a link to her page. So I felt it was ok to post it in the group. And yes! I gave her credit whomever she is..was thinking..perhaps she didn't wish to be known?...

Sarah Bear said...

Had to wipe the drool off of my face -- giggle. All of that chocolate -- yummy. You have a wonderful time.
Hugs, Cindy ;)