Friday, August 24, 2007

I Believe its called Procrastination!


I wish you all well on this very hot friday afternoon! Very hot here as its 97 degrees. When the temperature gets above 90 its just really uncomfortable. My daughter said its going to cool down and we are getting rain..yeah, right! ok, so maybe it will who knows?

Now on to crocheting. Have you ever had a lot of projects going at one time and then have others that need to be started. Add to that a site posts a wonderful ghan, and then I'm groaning. I want to start a new project but the others are dragging their feet..wait! that's me dragging..lol
The pattern I'm speaking of is in Annie's Attic today. Its their free pattern. Its called "Midnight Jewel Afghan". Its black and the color comes from a yarn called gemstone..So pretty!

So, ok, I started making a list of things to do today. I added phone calls, emails that needed to be written, laundry that needed to be done, dishes washed, banana bread made, a list of things I need to have ready or done for my flight, and I want to get some reading done. No where on that list was crocheting!..wait..let me check!..nope!.. I think I see a problem..I'm not scheduling it in. I'm moving slowly today so I guess its the heat wearing me out..So far on my list I've done all but the list which I did start but not finish and the banana bread..I even made muffins..those weren't on the list. Nor was this blog...ahhhhhhh!

Ok, maybe I just need to make a list for my crafting and mark it off as I go?..hmm..well, I will certainly give it a try..who knows?it just might work!

Until we meet Again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://craftersintheattic.nexo.com/

No comments: