Saturday, August 11, 2007

Crafting while on Baby Watch


As I stand on "baby watch" here ..or should I say sit..lol. I'm busy crocheting three climbing shells lapghans for some seniors..Actually one will be for one of my grandson's who has yet to make his appearance.

I also made one hat and embellished with fun fur I found at the dollar store. It looks like a hat a teen girl might like. I'm currently working on a scarf to go with it. That will take care of half my challenge for this month. I still need another hat/scarf to make my goal.

I was hoping to finish the two sweaters that seem to allude me. I think maybe concentration on that goal in need of work..giggle..At least finish them before this monday as both mommy's to be will be induced..Have to have them done. But its not like its cold here or anything. Its been in the 80's. Although up here in the mountains at night it does get a bit nippy.

I'm planning my christmas presents too..oh yeah! I said the word. Its a word most crafters and mom's don't like to hear or think on..but with all these new additions to my family..I have to get busy..I'm thinking some nice footies I just saw from Annies' Attic ..and some fleece blankets for the kids..that's a lot of kids but if I get them made and then add a little something to make the gifts personal they will be welcome..

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://craftersintheattic.nexo.com/

No comments: