Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Busy Crafting


Hello!
Oh my! Two days in a row for my blogging! Might become a habit. I love to write. I don't always have time. I love more to crochet which explains why I get more of that done.

Right now I'm sort of on crunch time. I have baby blankets to get ready for my new grandsons who have yet to make their appearance! I also have a lap ghan and two sweaters to finish..Then someone in our group drew our attention to some free patterns that are great. One is Cowboy Booties and the other newborn gowns. After saving the patterns I was trying to decide which to do first..Ok, better light in the morning for sewing and threading that darn needle in my machine..so that can wait..I guess tonight will get my attention in my crocheting.

I also have a challenge I'm working on. The challenge is to make hats/scarf sets for inner city children ages 5 thru 18. I think I mentioned this before. Its the CRS and my meds playing with my memory. Not to mention a bazillion other things I am trying to keep on the back burners..
I haven't started these yet. I set a goal for two sets a month till the end of the year. Hmm..I'm thinking I need to get started..lol

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://craftersintheattic.nexo.com/

No comments: