Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend stuff!


Ahhh, there is something about weekends that just seems to make me happy. I think its the lack of appointments. No one expects a person to make an appointment on a weekend. Then usually we have no working on a weekend and only then on an occasional saturday. For me, I usually try to do things that would get interrupted on a weekday. That said, I planned to sew this weekend. Funny thing is I've done everything but that.lol

I did manage a few rows on one mixed color lapghan. I also did a few rows on a white climbing shells baby ghan. I started another hat for my challenge. I hope to finish it and at least start a scarf to go with it tonight. Feeling a bit guilty on the sewing. I guess I prefer to crochet as I can sit anywhere and do that. A little while ago I sat on our deck and started the hat.

Next month, begins a new event. This event will be for newborns in need. I'm looking forward to a change up in venue. Although next year's donations will be worked differently. Then I can juggle what I want to do according to yarn and desire. The next project will be "Mary Jo's Shell Stitch Sweater with Hat". You can find that pattern at this url, http://bundlesoflove.org/
This is really a darling little sweater and hat. I'm posting a pic above for you all to see. Its an older sweater pattern. I love the ribbing and the look of the sleeves.

Until we meet Again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://craftersintheattic.nexo.com/

1 comment:

Sarah Bear said...

I like the new look you've created for yourself. Stylish and a sense of warmth.
Hugs