Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday blues


How I wish I could attach music here to this blog..I'm listening to some right now. It has a wonderful way of uplifting the soul...thereby lifting the creative part of us.

I must say at this point since I started writing a blog here due to the gentle prodding of a friend, that for the most part I've enjoyed this. I have gotten a bit frustrated at not being able to type when my body that is slowly failing me. My son has a program for his computer that all he needs to do is speak and its typed for him..I would love to get that program..but shoot, I can't even afford $5.00 for a Cd of patterns that I just found out about.

There is a storm moving in, its supposed to rain tomorrow morning but I suspect that it will dump the rain a bit sooner. I'm hoping for rain today..I love to listen to it fall against the windows.

I'm still working on my crochet projects. I think I will go rest awhile and work on my crocheting. I expect things will come to a grinding halt as Laurie's wedding draws closer..She graduates tomorrow from high school..

Until we meet again!
Hook's up!
Leslee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Leslee, I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog and I thank you for taking the time to do it, even though you are in such pain most of the time. You're a true inspiration to people. I don't tell you enough how much I enjoy Crocheters Attic...it is the very best group! Bless you!
Diane/MN

Joy said...

Thank you Diane, I really appreciate your comment.Yesterday I was wondering if anyone but me was reading this. Its good to know that you do enjoy Crocheter's Attic. I love this group very much and the ladies who make it what it is.. hugs!

Anonymous said...

I come and read you each time you change I do not always leave my paw prints but I always come and read. Hope your feeling somewhat better. Keep bloggin'.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, Leslee. . .another outlet for your considerable creative talents to share with others.. Best wishes always. . .your friend in New England.