Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Special Valentine


Here it is Valentine's day and I'm up to my ears in projects not yet finished. Sigh..what a way to start the year.

First, I hope your Valentine's Day was a good one. Thinking about this I realized that my Valentine's are my wonderful children and grandchildren. One of the youngest grands is nearly
six months old..He is happy and healthy and full of energy. So much so, that his paternal grandmother purchased a rainforest jumper for him..Well that silly little guy jumped and laughed and played to his hearts content..the result was the picture here...nice going to grandma!

Next, I found some interesting things online. I must be on the late freight or something cause I just found out that they have yarn with Bamboo and aloe! wow..this boggles the mind..what's next? not sure I want to know..but these unusual yarns are costly. I think for a small ball of yarn 12 dollars is a bit much. Especially since most projects take a lot of yarn.

Well, I'm cutting this one short as I'm trying to get those projects finished..

Until We Meet Again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://craftersintheattic.nexo.com/

1 comment:

Sarah Bear said...

Leslee, I love the baby pic! He is so adorable!

Saw your response to the star stitch and I haven't used it yet. Will let you know when I do.

Hugs, Story