Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Judy's Angel Ghan and Pineapple Dress!



Good Afternoon!

Today I wanted to share with you some of the things that our ladies have worked on for our events that we hold each year.
Judy, is one of our ladies. She does wonderful amazing things with yarn. I have done some filet crochet in the past but hers is awesome..Pictured today is what is called an Angel Ghan. As you can see a lot of work went into this piece. There is a graph that is associated with the pattern that must be followed. This is also one that I have done myself. I enjoyed working with it. I especially was delighted when the pattern produced such a pretty blanket. Judy has worked on the round blanket we were talking about recently and she has done a beautiful pineapple dress..I'm also attaching a picture of that dress for you to see. Our current event is one that takes all newborn/baby things including things for moms.. Adding these sort of things make the donation so special to those who receive it. Many thanks, Judy! Your work is awesome!!

Until we meet again!
Hook's up! Leslee
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/craftersintheattic/

No comments: