Saturday, July 07, 2007

Saturday thoughts


Hello Sunshines!

Wow! what a great day it is today!..Its been very hot here in Magalia. I guess it could be worse. I don't take heat well. After some of my family leave today I will be back sewing. I need to run to the store and get some elastic for the waist of the pants I've made. Then hem them up and I'm done with them. The top isn't difficult but the material stinks! Its hard to make do what I want it to do. Rather slippery. I really want to get it done and over with so I don't have to think on it.

I have a few projects waiting for me to come back to. One is that little sweater for one of my expected grands, and another is a blanket that I need to work on. e-Patterns Central is a place I just bought a pattern from. Actually I purchased a few. Giggle. You know they are so cheap. So here I got two patterns and at the top was a question to add another for .99 cents..Of course, I went ahead and said yes. I love that site as you get your patterns right away and there is no shipping and handling costs. I got an afghan called Catty Corners. Its beautiful! I also got a new pattern for a little girl's sweater.The cheap pattern was for Jiffy Shells. Jiffy Shells is an afghan for beginner's. I was thinking it would be a nice one for our teen crafting group.

Today Teen Crafters in the Attic was created. This is a teen group that will craft things for their peers and others in need. We will be teaching them to craft and make things for pleasure as well.
Crafters in the Attic is the adult group. They are all working on a senior event. Its called Summer Wind. I really like making things for babies but its nice to make things for seniors as well.

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
craftersintheattic@nexo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see you posting again.