Friday, July 06, 2007

New Things to Enjoy!


Today we got a new lady in Crafters in the Attic. She is affiliated with a group in East Oakland that helps teen mom's. Its good to have her here.I hope we each can get something good with our union.

I almost have my pants finished for the wedding. They are in pink crepe. The top is started. Its a pink flimsy see through with satin flowers on one side. Its pretty material. I'm trying to roll this small piece of it to be a loop and it rolls and comes undone. Haven't figured out how to get around it. Too much noise today from the kids. The swamp cooler causes the door to swell so my sewing room door will not close. Ever feel like running away?..right now I do. The pressure to finish as the wedding is in seven days!

I will not have the time for other projects till this wedding is done and over. I will have the pleasure of visiting with two friends from my group who are able to attend. It should be fun to sit and crochet and talk. Possibly pick up some new skills. I have a darling knitted baby footie pattern,(e-PatternsCentral.com) I want to make for my two new grandsons who will be born next month or sooner, depending on the mom's. I also got a sweater pattern I want to make and see if I can enlarge for larger children.

I wish you all a peaceful evening,

Until we meet again!
Hook's Up!
Leslee
craftersintheattic@nexo.com

No comments: