Tuesday, January 06, 2009


Wow, two days in a row!! How awesome is that, managing to come and blog twice in a row isn't the easiest thing to accomplish.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the group is working on making some nice warm things to send to some needy women and children in Michigan. Its so cold there I can't even imagine what they are going through and then the cold too.

I decided to use bright colorful fibers for crafting for this event. Bright and cheery colors tend to warm the spirit. Although its true that some colors do offend..maybe some earth tones too! I once heard that if a classroom is in subtle blues the students do much better. That may be very true. Colors tend to stimulate our senses..but to wear something cheery during gloomy winter months could be just the ticket to help someone.

I got an answer to prayers today. My daughter was given transitional housing closer to me!..My heart is really happy for her..She said I could join her since we will be moving together.. well, that would mean putting all of my stuff in storage and I might be putting my other daughter in a really bad spot financially greater then she already is..sooo, this chickie is staying here while my daughter also looks into different sort of work..she is so social that she would work well with patients/clients who need help..then we can see about looking into housing together.. She also has some appointments for work jobs so we are really happy about this..
Add to that I've wanted some bible study help and she was telling me about a women's group she will be going too..of course, I said..me tooo!

This year has started off well..searching for more about My Lord Jesus and improving living conditions..work conditions and a quiet place to craft to help others..I'm excited..

Remember all..
Hook's Up!
Leslee
http://craftersintheattic.nexo.com/

1 comment:

Sarah Bear said...

Here's to you finding that right home to move into. Hugs